Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31st

Helped move Pat and Terko in today. And when I say "helped" I mean, sat on a chair in the back yard and caught some rays. I was more useless than the last time I helped the guys move in a year ago. At least that time I brought pizza...even if the pizza guy ended up carrying it all up the stairs for me. I paid for it and it is the thought that counts! I did get them their first (new) bottle of Absolut, so I think that counts :)

The most exciting thing that happened today was the formation of my first official book club- Pat, James, Jess, Jenn and I will be starting with The Great Gatspy. All meetings will require a case of beer and a bottle of wine for discussions. I approve.

Future books include: Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, Sex, Drugs and Coco Puffs (James's pick...is that even a real book??) I am currently in the middle of the "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series (reviews to follow) so I might have to juggle two books at the same time, but I spend enough time on public transportation that it shouldn't be a problem.

Andrew is currently snoring...I may be awake longer than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment